Shaoquett Moselmane MLC: Grateful For Your Support.

Dear Friends,
Many of you have called and written on Facebook and other forms of social media expressing your solidarity against the recent attacks on me as a result of which I tendered my resignation as Assistant President of the NSW Legislative Council.
I express my deepest gratitude to you and to so many of my parliamentary colleagues as well as Labor Party branch members and supporters across our multicultural communities.
It was 1982 when I first became involved in the Australian Labor Party. I never looked back. Labor remains the party of choice. It is the only party that continues to serve and represent our multicultural communities right across Australia.
I am proud to have made that decision.
Labor stands for justice, democracy and equality for all. It is through the Australian Labor Party that we can advance the wellbeing and welfare of all Australians.
It is an honour to serve you and to continue to serve you in state parliament no matter what the challenges are. I thank you again and I hope that you and your families will take extra care and stay safe during these tough times.
Yours faithfully
Shaoquett Moselmane MLC
NSW Legislative Council.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment