Missing Husband

A woman went to police station to file a report for her missing husband:

Woman: I lost my husband
Inspector: What is his height
Woman: I never noticed
Inspector: Slim or healthy
Woman Not slim can be healthy
Inspector: Color of eyes
Woman: Never noticed
Inspector: Color of hair
Woman: Should be black
Inspector: What was he wearing
Woman: I don’t remember exactly
Inspector: Was somebody with him ?????????
Woman: Yes my Labrador dog (Romeo), tied with a golden chain, height 30 inches, healthy, blue eyes,

blackish brown hair, his left foot thumb nail is slightly broken, he never barks, wearing a golden belt studded

with blue balls, he likes non veg food, we eat together, we jog together. The woman started crying
Inspector: Let's search for the dog first!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment