Paris Hilton: I Had Nothing to Do With It


ET - Michael Buckner / Getty Images
Paris Hilton is speaking out after news broke that she has been detained and then cleared in an incident related to suspicion of marijuana possession in South Africa.

 
The heiress tweeted, "Everything is fine guys. I had nothing to do with it."

Following that she tweeted: "Hey guys, there's a lot of crazy rumors going around. Just want you all to know the truth. Everything is completely fine. I was not charged or arrested, cause I didn't do anything. I was assisting the police with the investigation and answering their questions. Everyone was super nice and friendly to me. I love South Africa! Such an amazing place, especially during The World Cup! Hope that clears everything up. Love you guys, thanks for your concern. Xoxo P."

Her rep told ET Friday: "Paris Hilton was questioned today by police in South Africa on allegations of smoking marijuana. However I can confirm that the incident was a complete misunderstanding and it was actually another person in the group who did it."

"The case has been dropped against Paris and no charges will be made. The authorities have apologized for wrongfully accusing her since she had nothing to do with the incident," Hilton's rep added.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment