Oh My God!

Four Catholic men and One Catholic woman were having coffee.
The first Catholic man tells his friends,
"My son is a priest, when he walks into a room, everyone calls him 'Father'."
The second Catholic man chirps,
"My son is a Bishop. When he walks into a room people call hi 'Your Grace'."
The third Catholic gent says,
"My son is a Cardinal. When he enters a room everyone says 'Your Eminence'."
The fourth Catholic man then says,
"My son is the Pope. When he walks into a room people call him ' Your Holiness'."
Since the lone Catholic woman was sipping her coffee in silence, the four men give her a subtle, "Well....?"
She proudly replies,
"I have a daughter, slim, tall, 38D breast, 24" stomach and 34" hips. When she walks into a room, people say, "Oh My God."

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment